• Each individual brush is hand crafted by the finest professional brush manufacturers in Japan with their master craftsmanship.
• The innovative design of these SAI brush pens helped it win the 2007 ISOT Stationery of the Year award in Japan.
• The colors are water-soluble dyestuff ink.
• The Sai Brush Pens are a great combination of traditional sumi-e (Asian art) brush quality and modern brush functionality and portability.
• The elegant , convenient, non-messy brush for adding shading after finishing painting, easy color merging
• Do watercolor paintings, sketches, comic style pictures, portraits etc.
• It can be used with a water brush to produce amazing gradients and effects. Colors can be mixed with water to create lighter shades, combined with other colors to create new colors, etc.